Monday 23 February 2015

Colder Weather and Longer Jackets








KNOLL

I'm Wearing:
Chelsea Boots by Kenneth Cole Reaction / Hudson's Bay Company
Trench Coat by HBC / Hudson's Bay Company
Dress Shirt by Merona / Target
Sweater by Urban Planet
Dress Pants by H&M
Gloves by Danier
Socks by Roots
DIY Scarf


Styling Tips:

  • Pair an army green with a shade grey
  • A beige scarf goes well with anything (most outfits)
  • White dress shirt + Black pants = Timeless combo
  • add a(n) _______ coloured sweater = easy ways to swap outfits 

The black and white pant and shirt combo is a timeless one. You can swap out sweaters on top of this look for so many different looks that are easy and stylish. With the release of 50 Shades of Grey last week, I paired the army green trench coat with a sweater in the darkest shade of grey I own. Army green and any shade of grey is a colour pairing I love to resort to. I add wear a beige scarf (because beige goes with everything) to match the colour of the coat buttons for those extra windy days and dress the outfit up with a sleek winter boot.


360 View

Whoa! I'm getting diz-z-z-y..

No comments:

Post a Comment