Saturday 7 February 2015

Stitch





_

I'm wearing:

Jacket by Urban Heritage / Medium / Urban Planet 
Knit Sweater by Merona / Small / Target
Dress Shirt by H&M / Small 
Trousers by H&M / 29 Waist 
_

About:

Target became one of my favourite places to shop in 2014. So with their withdrawal from Canada, this post focuses on my favourite piece from their stores - the green bear printed sweater. In my opinion, their clothes and sweaters were cheaper than my usual H&M ($35 vs. $25), felt equal in quality if not better, and their styles were refreshing to see - I mean who uses a print of a bear head wearing a knit sweater? The bear is so stylish, I want what it's wearing.

So how do you wear it? Well I took the colours I associate with Earth and chose to pair the forest green with a denim blue and light beige bringing this piece together with black details from top to bottom. The straps on the jacket adds a nice touch and a black knapsack to boot since I'm a student and would wear this outfit to school.

Dress it up by wearing proper fitting beige trousers (mine are too long) and going with a sleek boot or dress shoes and a jacket made from higher quality materials such as down or fur.
_

Thanks for checking out my blog! 


No comments:

Post a Comment